What does Creativity mean?
To most Creativity is the creation of a masterpiece or writing a novel, maybe playing in a symphony. But really, creativity is in everything we do. From cooking to gardening, starting a business to creating a spreadsheet. Creativity is at the base of all new inventions.
When we open ourselves up to creativity it fills in all areas of our lives. It makes our lives juicier, funner, more experiential. Increasing our creativity makes life worth living.
What are some ways you can increase your creativity?
10 quick and easy ways
1. Journaling: start with one page a day and grow forward
2. Gratitude: write down 5 things your grateful for every day
3. Color: markers, crayons, pencil crayons, it doesn't matter
4. Garden: plant something or even just buy a new pot
5. Cooking: shake it up and change the recipe, or maybe even cook without one
6. Read a book: instead of watching TV
7. Create a spreadsheet: for your budget, get fancy and use color
8. Pick up a rattle or drum: and shake or tap. See what it feels like to hold a musical instrument.
9. Sing: in the shower, in the car, anywhere you feel comfortable
10. Go to a coffee or tea store: create your own blend, a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
This is just 10 quick ideas, come up with another 10 you could do.
Share them on our Facebook page.
Everyone who adds 10 creative ideas to our FB page will get entered into a draw.
Have an Amazingly Creative Day,