What is Creativity Coaching?
- Creativity Coaching is specific to the creative process. Helping you delve deeper and grow further in your creative practice.
- Creativity Coaching allows you to dig beneath the surface of your thoughts and beliefs and helps you understand internal obstacles to your creative success and well-being.
- Creativity Coaching helps you formulate action plans and motivates you to stay focused on the future and to pursue your creative passions and dreams.
- A Creativity Coach is regarded as a partner and guide to help you stay on track and accountable to your creative dreams.
- A Creativity Coach helps you progress on your creative path and discover your own creative calling.
- A Creativity Coach helps you work through the processes to get to your true life passions.
- A Creativity Coach listens to your complaints, concerns and challenges, and acts as a non-judgmental sounding board for your creative ideas.
- A Creativity Coach provides empowering emotional and motivational support, especially during crucial decision-making phases and times of creative opportunities.
Larissa offers one-to-one Creativity Coaching
Coaching is perfect for those creatives who want to take their work to the next level, whichever level that may be. Maybe you want to start writing that book you have been thinking about, or painting more, or starting to sell your creative items. Or... maybe you already do all that but you want to grow it bigger, sell more, be more, create more.
Creativity Coaching is excellent for entrepreneurs, whether you are creating a course, a book, a program, or maybe your business plan, learning to think outside the box can help with all of that.
If you are looking for what is holding you back, if you want to delve deeper into your creative work than coaching is the way to go. We will work together to understand what is holding you back, to set goals and formulate a plan of action. How to unblock yourself so you can be more successful and make more money or accomplish more with your creativity.
Coaching can be in person or online, so you can be anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and we can get started.
Email Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to talk about working together.